What a fabulous week this has been, sharing our love of
with all of YOU! Today our expert Dreamweaver gals are showing off with some amazing creations featuring this fabulous product. But first, we’d like to share this project/tutorial as a bonus: Dreamweaver by Stampendous Embossing Pastes
A wintery work of heart for someone special.
(Supplies: Dreamweaver Regular Embossing Paste, Season of Joy Stencil, Stampendous Multi Crystal Glitter, palette knife, Paste Spreader, Beacon Adhesive’s® Fast Finish™ and FabriTac™, white and aqua acrylic paints, brush, May Arts® Iridescent Ribbon, slate plaque, music sheet, removable tape)
Here are the steps:
1. Brush apply Beacon Adhesive’s Fast Finish Decoupage over surface of slate plaque. Place torn music sheet on wet surface, and brush more over the top. Let dry. Dry brush aqua paint over surface, and let dry again.
2. Tape stencil on all four sides to plaque. Apply paste to Spreader with palette knife, and pull across stencil design. Fill in gaps with dabs of paste. Pull spreader across again removing excess paste. Remove tape, and stencil. Clean stencil and spreader immediately.
3. Pour Crystal glitter over wet paste. Pour excess glitter back into container. Let paste and glitter dry.
4. Dab paste “snowbank” along the bottom of plaque, using palette knife. Sprinkle with glitter, and let dry overnight.
5. Trim back of decorative pine to lay flat. Dab white paint on tree, and sprinkle with glitter. Wrap torn and dry-brushed strip of music around tree, and adhere to plaque.
6. Add a yummy ribbon bow and a paste and glitter dabbed pinecone to finish off this fun decor gift for YOUR special someone!
Check out more pasty perfection from our talented team: