I’ve yet to see a Christmas decoration in the store, but you know it’s coming quick. Before you know it, we’ll be saying, “OMG, I have to make my Christmas cards and get them in the mail by tomorrow!”
Looks like our Blog Star Piali Biswas is on her way to being ahead of the game. What a super-cute card this is! Maybe you’d like to use it as your inspiration for getting started on your Christmas cards.
Stampendous Products: SSC262-R Winter Warm Perfectly Clear™ Stamps, Versafine Onyx Black Ink by Tsukineko™, DP100 Detail White Embossing Powder, GM903 Blizzard Crystal Mix Glitter
Others: Copics, Ribbon
Papertrey Inc Embossing Plate
- Cut and score the card base.
- Cut another piece of the cardstock slightly smaller than the card base. Stamp the sentiment on the bottom right corner and dry emboss it.
- Stamp the all snowmen images on the cardstock, one after the other, to form a scene. Color snowmen.
- Apply glitter to the snow area.
- Heat emboss the snowflake using Stampendous detailed white EP.
- Attach the ribbon with staple.
- Adhere the stamped panel to the card to finish.
SIZE: 5.5” X 4.25”.