We’re so glad you could join us this weekend for the Stampendous Stamps, ICE Resin® and Imagine Crafts®/Tsukineko® Blog Hop! We’ve seen some amazing projects so far, and there is a lot more to come today! If you missed Thursday’s post you can find it HERE, Friday’s post is HERE, Saturday’s post is HERE.
We know you are going to love making your own jewelry, and to make that easy we’re offering a nice prize package this week! Three lucky winners will receive a package with:
• 2 – Stampendous Perfectly Clear Stamp™ sets with designs sized for jewelry or small project making
• 2 – StazOn™ permanent ink pads by Tsukineko® courtesy of Imagine Crafts® – yummy Ganache and the must-have Jet Black
• 1 – 30ml package of ICE Resin Jeweler’s Grade Self-Doming resin
• 1 – pkg Suzan Lenart Kazmer Art Mechanique Silhouettes in Heart Shape
• 1 – pkg Kristen Robinson Rue Romatique bezel(s) (styles vary). WOW!! You’ll be crafting some awesome jewelry in no time!
How to Hop:
Each day we’ll post the designers participating in the Blog Hop. Click on each one and check out their project. Leave a comment on their blog that lets them know you really looked at their project. We ‘ll draw three blogs at random from the four days, then randomly draw one commenter from each blog. You must have a U.S. mailing address to win, but we’d love for everyone to hop and comment! You can check out the Official Rules for all our contests if you have questions. We’ll draw winners on Monday, May 5 and announce them Monday or Tuesday, so be sure to come back and check for your name!
So let’s get hoppin! Here’s who is posting today:
***Blog Hop Hint – if you click on a link that takes you to a page saying something like, “Sorry this page cannot be found,” just click on the header at the top of the blog (usually a picture, or the blog’s name), and it will take you to that blog’s most recent post. That post *should* be our hop. If not, you can probably scroll down a short way to find the hop post.