Wow Piali, nice job. This is a great Thank You card. Those hydrangea flowers just POP! The little bits of Mica in the center of each flower finish it off quite nicely. This is just one great example of use for our NEW Mica Fragments.
Paper: My Mind’s Eye Collection
Card Stock: Papertrey Ink
Other Copics Markers, Sentiment sticker
- Cut and score the card base;
- Adhere the card stock and patterned paper strip.
- Stamp the hydrangea image twice, color both the images with copics/makers.
- Trim one stamp image to make the focal panel.
- Trim the individual flowers and the leaves, adhere them to the focal panel using glue & 3D dots for added dimension
- Attach the lace.
- Add the sentiment sticker ;
- Adhere the image to the card using 3D dots;
- Apply glue to the center of the flowers and sprinkle Pearlized Mica fragments on them, dust off the excess.
- Embellish with pearls to finish.
SIZE: 5.5” X 4.25”.