We are over the top excited to be hopping this weekend with out friends at Tombow and their talented design team! Our images just wouldn’t be as fantastic without color and Tombow has some amazing products that fit the job. This whole week we’ve been previewing these products with projects from our design team that you will find on the Stampendous and Tombow Pinterest Board for instant inspiration.
The folks at Tombow sent our design team this awesome set of 24 Recycled Color Pencils that come in a fabulous storage tin and the team is excited to showcase these pencils with some of their favorite Stampendous stamps and Essentials.
- A set of 24 Tombow Recycled Color Pencils
- A roll of Tombow 3D Foam Tape
- A Jumbo Perfectly Clear Handle
- Your choice from Create Fall, Create Christmas, Create Winter or Create a Poinsettia Cling Stamp set and Matching Dies
That’s a pretty awesome package.
To win you should:
- Have a US Mailing Address (See Official Rules)
- “Like” both TombowUSA and Stampendous company pages on Facebook if you use it.
- Follow @tombowusa and @stampendous on Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest (or wherever you play along)
- And comment on all the blog posts from both teams all week. Including our pre-game posts Mon-Thurs and our Weekend hop Fri-Sun.
- We’ll give you until Tuesday, September 22 to get all those great comments in, then we’ll choose 2 winners on Sept 23.
Be sure to comment and tell us where you’re from, because our Australian Distributor The Stencil Specialists are sponsoring a prize for one friend “down under” to win a Stampendous Stamp, a Dreamweaver Stencil and a surprise goodie from their terrific stock of Stampendous merchandise!
Let’s get this hop started! Here are the designers that are participating today –
*Please note, if there is difficulty commenting on any blog, please let us know at email@example.com. If the Blog Hop Post isn’t visible when you get to the link, try clicking on the blog header or home button to be taken to the latest post. If you still don’t see it, you may need to scroll down a few posts, sometimes bloggers have more than one event in a day. It’s also possible that the post isn’t live yet, please try back in a bit if you don’t find it. Due to time zone differences, we’re not all always on the same page. Thanks for your patience and your participation and kind comments.