Blog Star Suzanne Czosek tried out some of our NEW Frantage Products and made this incredibly elegant and timeless card. I can see this as inspiration for Wedding Invitations.
Suzanne explains, “I was so excited to receive some of the NEW Aged Silver Embossing Enamel and couldn’t wait to see the effect of the enamel. The peony embossed looks like a fine cloisonné pattern.”
We agree Suzanne. We can’t get enough of the look we get when using our New Aged Embossing Enamels.
Dragonfly Vine and Peony by Suzanne Czosek
Stampendous Cling Jumbo Peony Set CRS5001
Stampendous Jumbo Perfectly Clear Handle
Stampendous Cling Dragonfly Vine P119
Stampendous Leaf Swirls Class A’Peel™ Stickers AC616G
Stampendous Aged Silver Embossing Enamel FREG023
Stampendous Thermo Acetate
Derwent Inktense Watercolor Pencils, Water brush, Versamark Watermark Ink, White Seam Binding, Clear Gems, Copics B05, Tattered Angels – Glimmer Mist – Sea Glass
1. Spray white cardstock using light blue glimmer mist. Dry.
2. Stamp Peony two times on white paper using Versamark Watermark Ink.
3. Heat emboss using the beautiful Aged Silver Embossing Enamel.
4. Color flowers using watercolor pencil and waterbrush.
5. Cut main panel to 4 ¾” x 6 ¾”.
6. Sponge edges of cardstock with Versamark watermark ink. Heat emboss using silver embossing powder.
7. Color seam binding with copic maker. (Make sure to put on acetate or other surface that will absorb the marker.
8. Color gems with copic marker.
9. Stamp dragonfly using versamark watermark ink on white cardstock and acetate.
10. Heat emboss using aged silver embossing powder.
11. Color dragonfly using watercolor pencil and water brush.
12. Cut out dragonflys and attach wings from cardstock dragonfly to acetate dragonfly.
13. Accent body of dragonfly with gems.
14. Tie bow out of seam binding. Cut ribbon into banner pieces.
15. Attach bow and dragonfly to card.
16. Mount main panel to shimmery grey paper. Mount onto black card base.