That perfect hint of grunge… The tang of macabre… The faint aroma of crackled paint… We had a great time in January, sharing Andy Skinner’s new Stampendous Cling Rubber stamps! But his design team is so innovative and creative, that we wanted to take this opportunity to remind you of these great images and share some new creations with you! Plus, at the bottom, give you a chance to WIN!! You can check out the previous post HERE.
These 2, great, new stamp sets join several other Andy Skinner sets that just let you have so much mixed media fun. And they’re all available on our website!
Andy’s Design Team have shared some absolutely scrumptious projects using his new stamps over the last few weeks! We wanted to gather those posts for you, so that you can absorb all that great inspiration one more time! Wow…these images are just so much fun!
And our very own Design Team member has a great project to share, too!:
Would you like a chance to win one of his two new sets, Textures or Fossils? We’re going to make you work for it this weekend!! You’ll get one entry for each of the things you do below. We’ll give away four prizes, two of each set, to U.S. winners –
- Leave a comment below! Which of the two new sets would you like to win most! Why is it your fave? Or would you rather have an older one? We can do that, too! 🙂
- Leave a nice comment on one of the above posts on Andy’s blog! Tell him Stampendous sent you!
- Start a board on Pinterest of Andy’s Stampendous stamp projects (created by anyone) – call your board Andy Skinner by Stampendous so we can find it.
- Visit us on Instagram this weekend and leave a comment on one of our posts. Tag us with #andyskinnerstamps and #stampendous so we can find it.
- Use Twitter? If you do, tweet this post by clicking the Twitter button at the bottom of the post. Tell folks why they should come look. Tag us with #stampendous so we can find it.
- REMEMBER – when you use # (hashtags) there can’t be any spaces or punctuation in what you type after, so #andyskinnerstamps is NOT the same as #andy skinner stamps. The latter only gets you #andy, and we won’t find your post!