Wow! Today is the finale of our blog hop with Tombow and their design team. We are so happy that you have joined us for some colorful inspiration. If it’s your first day seeing our blog hop then you’ll want to jump back to Day 1 and Day 2 so you won’t miss out on the great projects from those designers.
We have two prize packages up for grabs with some amazing products you’ll see being used during the hop. Each package will include:
- A set of 24 Tombow Recycled Color Pencils
- A roll of Tombow 3D Foam Tape
- A Jumbo Perfectly Clear Handle
- Your choice from Create Fall, Create Christmas, Create Winter or Create a Poinsettia Cling Stamp set and Matching Dies
That’s a pretty awesome package.
To win you should:
- Have a US Mailing Address (See Official Rules)
- “Like” both TombowUSA and Stampendous company pages on Facebook if you use it.
- Follow @tombowusa and @stampendous on Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest (or wherever you play along)
- And comment on all the blog posts from both teams all week. Including our pre-game posts Mon-Thurs and our Weekend hop Fri-Sun.
- We’ll give you until Tuesday, September 22 to get all those great comments in, then we’ll choose 2 winners on Sept 23.
Be sure to comment and tell us where you’re from, because our Australian Distributor The Stencil Specialists are sponsoring a prize for one friend “down under” to win a Stampendous Stamp, a Dreamweaver Stencil and a surprise goodie from their terrific stock of Stampendous merchandise!
Here’s a little review of yesterday’s projects before you start hopping to today’s inspiration.