The first two days of our playing with paste week we’ve seen some awesome samples, tutorials, tips and techniques. It’s already Wednesday and there is plenty more inspiration coming our way. Today we have Lynell Harlow back with us in a video tutorial and our designer’s posting their playing with paste projects.
Find out how Lynell uses the Plaid stencil for an easy and colorful background. She also has a few tips about glossy and matte embossing pastes. Enjoy the video and check out the supply list for all the great products.
- DWLX7002 Plaid
- DWLL303 Thank You
- DWDMBP Matte Black Embossing Paste
- DWDGRP Glossy Red Embossing Paste
- DWDMYP Matte Yellow Embossing Paste
- Stenciling Tools (Palette Knife, Paste Spreader)
- Memory Mist Spray
- Cleaning supplies (shallow container with water, soft hand brush, paper towels and soft cloth)*
- Splendor Pigment Ink Pad
- Sponge Dauber
- Clear Acetate
- Removable Tape
Here are our designers for today!