Hello and welcome to a full week playing with Dreamweaver Stencils Embossing Paste! There will be video tutorials, techniques and team favorites on how to use this fabulous embossing paste on your stamping and mixed media projects.
We have a great technique to start off our week that will add metallic shine to your embossing paste. Watch the video tutorial with founder of Dreamweaver Stencils, Lynell Harlow, as she creates a stunning hot air balloon card in two different applications.
That is an easy way to spice up your embossed stencil image and that extra sparkle it creates to a project. If you’re interested and for your convenience, here is a list of products and supplies used in the video.
- DWDGKP Glossy Black Embossing Paste
- DWLL3003 Hot Air Balloon Stencil
- Metallic F/X Mica Powders
- Stenciling Tools (DWLL332 Picasso Shield/Stencil, DWDPK palette knife, and various stencil brushes)
- Glue Pad and dauber
- Cleaning supplies (shallow container with water, soft hand brush, paper towels and soft cloth)
- Removable clear tape
- Cotton swabs
This hot air balloon project started us off with a great view of what is in store for this week and there is still more today from our design team. Let’s fly by and see what they made playing with paste!