This is certainly a peaceful page with a great Washi Tape Technique (say that real fast 5 times), a little watercoloring and a great photo. April’s going to show us how she did it! keep reading….
First, your suppy list:
From Stampendous: Cling Jumbo Romantic Border & Elegant Borders Perfectly Clear Stamps Set and Cling Jumbo Iris.
Artist Tape, Journaling Pen, Watercolor Pencils, & Watercolor Markers: STAEDTLER, Black Ink: Tsukineko Versafine, White Cardstock: Bazzill, Chipboard Stars: Basically Bare, Metal Clip: Tim Holtz, Liquitex Titanium White Ink.
1. Tear off several strips of STAEDTLER Artist tape and stick them down on a non-stick craft sheet.
2. Color the tape strips with watercolor markers.
3. Heat them with a heat gun to dry completely.
4. Apply ink to Border stamps, and stamp images directly on top of colored tape.
5. After the ink dries, you can leave as is, or spritz on some glimmer mist to add a little sparkle.
6. Simply peel the tape strips off of the non-stick craft mat and apply to a sheet of card stock.
* Technique Tip: For my project, after I stuck my tape strips on my card stock, I gently brushed over them with a wet paintbrush to release some of the watercolors and draw them down the page for a cool blending effect!
Thanks April! Everyone will enjoy making tape borders for scrapbook pages and projects. This is a very cool technique!