The first Saturday in February means it is time for a brand new challenge with Stampendous! This month we are challenging you (and ourselves) to add a little texture to your projects. Need a few ideas? You can emboss using enamels or powders, use fun flock, glass glitter, mica fragments, color fragments, or use some embossing folders. The possibilities are endless!
Below is a card from designer Taylor Usry, using some of our newest products.
• Stamps: Cling Pegasus (CRM266), Cling Jumbo Iris (CRS5033)
• Card Stock: Candlelight, Java, Cream (Bazzill)
• Ink: Versamark (Tsukineko), Vintage Sepia (Versafine); Brushed Corduroy, Antique Linen, Tea Stain (Ranger Distress)
• Accessories: twill ribbon, Deep Impressions Clear Embossing Enamel, Tea Stained Mica Fragments, Taupe Color Fragments
• Tools: heat gun, spray bottle (filled with coffee grounds and water), Jumbo Perfectly Clear Handle
For even more texture inspiration, here is a list of the Stampendous team members playing along today:
We want YOU to play along with us! Just add your direct link to your card (make sure you’ve loaded it up with tons of TEXTURE) to the Changito Button linky tool below no later than March 1, 2012 at 11:00 PM EST. You do not have to use Stampendous products to play along, but we sure love it when you do! And as an extra incentive for playing, one lucky person (drawn at random from all the entries) will receive this gorgeous Corset Ladies Perfectly Clear Stamp Set:
Due to shipping restrictions, the winner must have a US address. We hope you get a chance to play along with us – happy stamping! Congratulations to the winner of last month’s Bling it On challenge, Barb King. Email us, Barb, at firstname.lastname@example.org with your address so we can get that right out to you!
And make plans to join us next Saturday, February 11 for a fun Blog Hop, complete with prizes you don’t want to miss. We’ll be showcasing our new Color Fragments together with all sorts of products just released at CHA!