Michael’s Stamp-tember videos for Week Two have just been posted. There are some amazing new videos to watch. Watch Fran Seiford demonstrate “Basic Embossing” and “Stamping on New Surfaces”. Get inspired!
FYI: LINKY TOOL ISSUE – The linky tool for the Sketch Challenge #41 is now working. So if you haven’t yet left a comment in order to qualify, you can leave one now or use the linky tool posted on the bottom of the original Sketch Challenge #41 post. The linky shows up as the smiling frog.
Piali Biswas, our Blog Star, made this “CHARMING” card for a friend. If you have a friend that collects charms for a Charm Bracelet, how cute would that be to receive one in the form of an embellishment on a card.
Paper: Lily Bee Designs
Stamps: CRP107 Cling Agapanthus Cluster, SSC1116 Friendship Assortment Perfectly Clear™ Stamps
Others: Lace,Baker’s Twine, Charm, Copic Markers
- Cut and score the card base. Round off the top corners.
- Stamp the image and color it with markers.
- Adhere a narrow strip of patterned paper at the bottom.
- Stamp the sentiment on the patterned paper.
- Attach the lace and tie on the charm with twine.
SIZE: 3.5X 5.5