I feel like I’m right in the center of the flower field. I can almost hear those butterflies fluttering past me. Blog Star Suzanne Czosek (sorry, we had Melinda G. credited earlier, but Suzanne made this cool card) made this incredibly beautiful card. The dark embossed flowers in the background and the light butterflies in the foreground give this card depth. And I just love the gear. Just like something you would find in a timeless, overgrown field. Great job!
“I Love the beautiful clusters of Agapanthus and the fact that half of the flowers are outlines and the other half are solid. It allows me to play with different techniques including using the watercolors and the textured embossing powders together.” – Suzanne Czosek
Other Products: Bo Bunny Timepiece Collection, Ranger Distress Embossing Powder Vintage Photo, Watercolor Pencils, Ranger Archival Black Ink, Twine, Gems, Marvy Uchida Butterfly Punch, Brads.
- Stamp Agapanthus Cluster on pattern paper using Versamark Ink.
- Heat emboss using distress powder (vintage photo)
- Color using watercolor pencils and water brush.
- Stamp thanks definition using black archival ink on background.
- Distress edges of pattern paper. Mount onto brown card base.
- Tie twine around card front and attach using brad. .
- Punch butterflies from coordinating paper and sponge edges and accent with blue pearls.