Suzanne Czosek sent us this wonderfully detailed Ranunculus Field card she made. There is so much dimensionality I thought for a minute I was outdoors while posting this blog. Okay, I may be exaggerating just a bit. It does bring the outdoors in though. The faded out text behind the flowers almost reminds of the morning dew with a touch of fog. My imagination is getting away here.
“The Ranunculus flowers are so versatile and can be used with many different colors and designs. My inspiration for the colors started with the pretty Lily Bee Designs papers.” – Suzanne Czosek
Ranunculus Field by Suzanne Czosek
Stampendous Products: Ranunculus Fields, Friendship Assortment Clear Stamps, Versafine Black Onyx
Other Product: Maya Road Pins, Wooden Butterfly, Seam Binding, Memento London Fog, Memento Lilac Posies, Watercolor Pencils (Lavender, Grey, Green), Glitter Light Purple, Glue Pen, Exacto knife, Lily Bee Design Picket Paper, Distressing Tool, StazOn Vibrant Violet, Tattered Angels – Glimmer Mist Lilac Fields, Adirondack Snow Cap Acrylic Paint Dauber, Clear Gems, White card stock
- Stamp Ranunculus Fields on white cardstock in black pigment ink.
- Color using watercolor pencils and water brush.
- Stamp friends definition using grey dye ink on background.
- Cut circle around flowers.
- Cut edges of flower and fold up.
- Distress edge of circle.
- Stamp sentiment in violet ink on white cardstock. Punch out with circle.
- Stamp friends definition in grey dye ink over sentiment.
- Distress edges of circle.
- Dye seam binding using glimmer mist.
- Cut green pattern paper 5 ¼” x 5 ¼”. Distress edges. Sponge white acrylic paper around the edges.
- Cut strip of lavender paper and distress edges and sponge white acrylic paint around the edges.
- Paint wooden butterfly with white acrylic paint. Sponge purple dye ink around the edges. Stamp definition over surface.
- Assemble card. Accent with gems.