No need for a birthday to surprise someone. How about a surprise Hello?
Stampendous Blog Star, Piali Biswas, made this incredibly cute Card with Changito Surprise Cake Stamp. Changito always puts a smile on my face.Surprise! by Piali Biswas
Stampendous Stamp ~ Surprise Cake Item #CRM258
Stampendous Ink ~ VersaFine Onyx Black by Tsukineko
Papers: My Mind’s Eye ~Stella and Rose Collection
Card Stock: Papertrey Ink
Other: Copic Markers, Martha Stewart Border Punch
SIZE: 5.5” X 3.75”
- Cut and score the card base.
- Adhere the patterned paper.
- Cut a 2.25” of patterned paper and layer it with card stock. Snip the bottom end in “v’ shape to make a banner; Adhere.
- Stamp the Changito image on the main panel, color the Changito and paper piece the birthday cake.
- Adhere the main image panel on a red punched border card stock.
- Adhere the image to the card using 3D dots.
- Stamp the sentiment and trim it.
- Adhere the sentiment banner.