Welcome to Stampendous’ first official Blog Hop! We’re so excited that our stellar Design Team was up for this challenge so soon after the grueling work of producing all the samples for our January 2011 Catalog. Here’s your chance to see some really wonderful projects from BOTH the October 2010 Valentine, Easter, Spring Catalog (just uploaded to our website for your purchasing pleasure) and the January 2011 Catalog premiering at CHA at the end of this month (soon to be available in your local store for your wish list making pleasure). We’re so excited you can join us! There will be four prizes drawn at random from the eligible hoppers… We’ll give away two of the Busy Bunnies set from the October Catalog and two flower sets from the January Catalog! All blog hoppers who comment on all the blogs will receive an email with a really cute bonus project and directions!!
Here are the
1. Start the hop at the Stampendous! blog then hop through all the Design Team blogs.
2. Make sure to leave a comment on each Design Team Members’ post.
3. We will pick 4 random winners from all the comments left at all the sites. You must comment on EACH site to be eligible.
4. You have until Monday, January 10th at midnight EST to hop and comment.
5. Winners will be picked and notified on Wednesday, January 12.
6. We can’t mail prizes internationally, but if you want to join the hop we will email you the cute project.
7. Have fun!
DT Blog Addresses in Hopping Order:
To get the ball rolling, here are some projects to create for Valentine’s Day and soon-to-be Spring time from Stampendous’ in-house designer, Debi Hammons. For complete project instructions, click on the image.
AND NOW FOR ANOTHER CHA SNEEK PEAK!
Dandylion Wish Card by Debi Hammons
Now remember to leave a comment here on our blog then hop off to visit Jennie! We know you’ll be as amazed by the incredible work our Design Team sends us as we are! Can’t wait to read all your comments! Be sure to leave a comment on each blog before the end of Monday, January 10th.