Easter is coming up awful quickly, which means scurrying to get ready for the Easter Bunny, baskets, dyed eggs, chocolate candies, and jelly beans! And we don’t want you to forget to send out your last minute cards wishing friends and family a Happy Easter! We thought you would love our “Hoppy Easter” card with the silly Chicks dressing up as bunnies! They are so cute!!
Besides the card instructions, we have included our new Cling Rubber demonstration video. Hoppy card making!
Recipe for Hoppy Easter Card (card designed by Debi Hammons):
- G116 Hoppy Wishes
- CRV164 Cling Chickie Hop (which you can buy at your local retailer, or buy the wood stamp here)
- SSH34 Medium Rectangle Acrylic Handle
- American Crafts Paper in Pop Chart
- Bazzill Basics card stock in Heather
- Bazzill Borders Just the Edge
- White card stock paper
- Glue pen
- Colored Pencils
- FZ10 Sticky Squares Dimensional Foam
- FL408 Snow Cone Blue Fun Flock
- FL816 Think Pink Fun Flock
- FL809 Lavish Lilac Fun Flock
- FL400 Cotton Ball White Fun Flock
- Fold an 8 .5” X 5 .5” panel of Heather card stock in half to form card base.
- Cut out a 4″ X 5.25″ rectangle from the Pop Chart paper. Glue it to the folded Heather card stock. Take two of the Just the Edge ric rac strips of paper and adhere it to the Pop Chart paper.
- Cut out a 2.5″ X 3″ rectangle from the white card stock. Stamp the Chickie Hop on it. use your colored pencils to color the chicks, beaks, ears, and shadows. Then use the appropriate flocks on the chicks and ears.
- Cut out a 3.25″ X 2.75″ rectangle from the Heather paper. Glue the stamped chicks onto this rectangle. Now adhere the whole thing to the card with the sticky squares.
- Cut out a 3.5″ X 1″ rectangle from the white card stock. Stamp the Hoppy Wiches on it.
- Cut out a 3.75″ X 1.25″ rectangle and glue the stamped Hoppy Wishes onto it. Now adhere this to the card with the sticky squares.
We would love to see your versions of the Hoppy Easter card & we will post your submissions on our website and blog! Email photos to firstname.lastname@example.org