So today is our big blog hop with the Design Team from Faber-Castell! It’s been a really fun week of sharing and inspiration. These quality products have been a big hit with our Design Team. Look for them to mention using them on lots of projects in the future!
Why do we do blog hops?
- So you’ll see the work of our great designers and subscribe to our blog and theirs
- So you’ll see how our versatile products work so well with top products from other companies
- So our fans can learn about new products from our crafty partners, and so their fans can learn about our products.
- So that hopefully you’ll want to hear more about our products and inspiration and you’ll Like us on Facebook, pin our projects on your Pinterest boards, and follow us on your favorite social media channels.
- So that YOUR friends can hear about our products and those of our partners and we can grow as a company that offers you MORE fun goodies and inspiration!
- THANKS for participating in this hop and helping us grow! We appreciate you!
On to the goodness today! Visit all the sites (they’ll open in a new window so you can come back to this one and be sure not to miss any) and leave comments for opportunities to win. You have until Sunday to comment, prizes will be announced Monday on our blog and on the Design Memory Craft Blog so be sure to check both places! Ready, Set, Go:
Filed under: Around the Interwebs, Blog Hop, Coloring, Contests, Craft Projects, Cre8time, Cyndi Bundy, Design Team, Jamie Martin, Janelle Stollfus, Key Accounts Team, Krissy Fossmeyer, Kristine Reynolds, Lea Kimmel, Mixed Media, News & Updates, Product Focus, Tenia Nelson | Tagged: art grip pencils, blog, Blog Hop, card, Card Making, cards, clear stamp, Clear Stamps, cling rubber, cling stamps, color, contest, craft, Design Memory Craft, Faber-Castell, gelato, Gelatos, paper, paper craft, rubber, rubber stamp, Rubber Stamps, Scrapbook, scrapbooking, stamp, stampendous, stamping, stamps | 38 Comments »