We’re so excited! Our beautiful new website will launch next Tuesday! You’re really going to love the new format. There are beautiful new projects, updated tips and techniques, and a wonderful catalog of select products that will leave you as excited as we are! You’ll find us at the same address you’re used to: www.stampendous.com but what a difference you’ll see. Join us in counting down the days… 6….. 5….. 4…..
Website project sneak peek…
Recipe for Just Because Mum Card (card designed by Debi Hammons):
- SP080 Frost White ColorBox® Pigment Ink
- STF082 Onyx Black Versafine® ink
- STN442 Lime Versacolor® ink
- EP100 White Embossing Powder by Stampendous
- GX220U Multi Ultra Fine Crystal Glitter by Stampendous
- Patterned Paper and Felt Ric Rac by American Crafts
- Bazzill Basics card stock in Kachina, Patina, Parakeet and Tink Pink
- 2 _” scalloped circle punch
- 1 5/8” circle punch
- 1” circle punch
- Glue pen
- Paper adhesive
- FZ10 Sticky Squares Dimensional Foam
- Fold an 8 _” X 5 _” panel of Patina card stock in half to form card base.
- Stamp various mums in white ink on Kachina, and Tink Pink scraps and sprinkle with white embossing powder. Remove excess powder and return to jar.
- Heat set embossing powder with embossing heat tool.
- Cut narrow strips of parakeet and patterned papers to form flower stems.
- Arrange stems on 4” X 5 _” piece of white card stock and glue in place.
- Stamp leaves on sides of stems in lime ink.
- Use felt ric rac for one of the flower stems.
- Attach flowers above stems with adhesive or Sticky Squares.
- Stamp greeting in open spot on white card with black ink.
- Apply glitter to flowers and leaves with glue pen, returning excess to jar.
Filed under: Easter, Essentials, Everyday, Friendship, News & Updates, Perfectly Clear Stamps, Spring, Summer | Tagged: card, card stock, countdown, craft, embossing powder, flower, fran seiford, glitter, glue pen, green, ink, just because, Kachina, leaves, lines, messages, mum, new, paper, paper adhesive, Perfectly Clear Stamps, pretty, project, ric rac, Spring, stampendous, stamping, sticky squares, stripes, Summer, teal, Tink Pink, website | 1 Comment »