Blog Star, Jennifer J Ingle, make this creative bookmark with one of our new stamp sets. What a great idea for a Birthday or Father’s Day gift, paired with a great book, for your bookworm.
Stampendous has so many new stamps for guy cards, gifts and scrap pages.
- Stamp the map from the Railway Perfectly Clear Set onto kraft paper with distress ink and then cut out the image.
- Mount it on black card stock.
- Add a bit of mica from the Fran•táge Mica Kit.
- Stamp tickets in different color inks on white card stock and cut out.
- Distress the edges a bit to give them some age and texture without adding a lot of dark ink!
- Adhere them to the front of the bookmark with glue.
- Now I can tuck this into a good book and give as a gift to a friend! Have a happy day! – Jennifer Ingle
Filed under: Birthday, Everyday, Father's Day, Frantage, Friendship, Jennifer Ingle, Perfectly Clear Stamps | Tagged: Birthday, bookmark, bookmarker, clear stamp, Clear Stamps, Father's Day, fran•tage, Frantage, Jennifer Ingle, man stamp, masculine card, mica, mica flakes, Paper Crafts, perfectly clear stamp, Perfectly Clear Stamps, rubber stamp, Rubber Stamps | 3 Comments »