It’s National Scrapbook Week and we here at Stampendous love our scrapbookers! So many pages and so many opportunities to use fun stuff.
Using our Sticker Background Technique makes pages that really pop! Here are a couple of new pages that we have using this technique.
The Peacock page is amazing. We just did this as a Make and Take at Camp Croppin’ in Calgary and it was a huge hit. What’s not to love about these colors? And so fast to make – about 20 minutes to produce this dazzling page.
Stampendous Supplies for the Peacock Scrapbook Page:
Why not try embossing a background for your page? While we were Camp Croppin’, we also made this vibrant peacock card using the same Sticker Background Technique as the scrapbook page alone with embossing a background pattern. Our large stamps make wonderful all over patterns that are perfect for pages. And our crystal embossing powder gives you a beautiful tone-on-tone background like the one on this peacock card.
Stampendous Supplies for the Peacock Card:
- AC1023 Peacock Plumes Class A’Peel™ Stickers
- AC964 Jumbo Circles Class A’Peel™ Stickers (in Holograph Green & Holograph Turquoise)
- CK08 Peacock Fringe Benefit Kit
- R113 Floral Dream Woodmounted Rubber Stamp (Also available in Cling Rubber!)
- EH050 Crystal Embossing Powder
Stampendous Products Used in the Autumn Scrapbook Page:
- AC990 Velvet Jumbo Damask Leaf Class A’Peel™ Stickers (Mocha Brown & Olive)
- GM225U Copper Ultra Fina Jewel Glitter
Have you used our products on your pages? Send us photos of your pages and we will publish right here on our blog this week!
Filed under: Class A'Peel Stickers, Cling Rubber Stamps, Essentials, Scrapbook, Wood Stamps | Tagged: autumn, card, Card Making, cling stamp, copper, damask, fall, flock, flower, glitter, leaf, leaves, Peacock, Scrapbook, scrapbook page, scrapbooking, turquoise, velvet stickers, wood stamp | 1 Comment »