This week our Design Team is focusing on Winter Wishes using our winter images from the July 2013 Catalog. BlogStar Asia King is no exception, and she starts us off right with this terrific, wintery Christmas card!
Hello everyone. Asia King today with some festive wishes. Only a few sleeps left till Christmas and I’d like to wish you all things rare and wonderful in this festive season!
For my card I used the following supplies:
Cling Jumbo Snowflake Trio, cling Rare and Wonderful, Silver Crushed Glass Glitter, Detail Silver Embossing Powder
Other: Paper Shabby Vintage Tim Holtz, kraft card blank, vellum, Memento London Fog ink, embossing ink, 3D Foam Squares – White Small, MyStik, DODZ 3D (Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L), Snowflake Pendant and Layered Poinsettia dies (Spellbinders), ribbon (May Arts), rag rolled flower, embellishments.
1. Cut your papers and distress the edges.
2. Stamp the snowflakes using London Fog ink.
3. Adhere the paper panels using MyStik permanent adhesive.
4. Stamp the sentiment with clear embossing ink and heat emboss with Silver Detail powder. Trim to size.
5. Mount the vellum panel on 3D foam squares and adhere to the card.
6. Add more foam squares on the top of the vellum and decorate with Silver Crushed Glass Glitter.
7. Die cut the snowflakes from the Sticky Panels
and cover with silver glass glitter.
8. Die cue the Layer Poinsettia and add dimension with a ball embossing tool. Add a centre with a 3D DODZ sprinkled with the silver glass glitter.
9. Assemble all remaining elements and embellishments.
Thank you so much for your visit today and have a very happy Christmas!
Big crafty hugs
Filed under: Around the Interwebs, Asia King, BlogStars, Cling Rubber Stamps, Embossing, Frantage, Glitter, Jumbo Cling Rubber, Jumbo Templates, Mixed Media, Product Focus, Rubber Stamps, Winter | Tagged: Christmas, emboss, embossing, free template, glitter, Jumbo Snowflakes, rubber stamp, sparkle, stamp, stampendous, Stampendous Cling Jumbo, stamping, Winter | 2 Comments »