We want to take some time this week to thank all those dads who are there for us every time we need them. Always looking out for us, and our kids, these dads and grandfathers are some of the most stable features in our lives. Here’s to you, Dad! Our Designers have made some terrific projects to show we’re thinking of you. And, yes, we just had our oil changed, thanks for asking!
Starting us off in this celebration of all things Dad, BlogStar Rhea Weigand has created a gorgeous Shadowbox gift that any dad would love to receive! And she’s made a great tutorial for it. AND we want to thank her so much for her patience in reworking parts of it when one of the stamps she chose had been retired! You Rock, Rhea!!
Here are the supplies you will need:
- Instant coffee with a spray bottle with water mixed with instant coffee.
- DP102 Detailed Gold Embossing Powder
- EP231 Lapis Embossing Powder
- Copic refills in E59 and B39 with small spritz bottles.
- Round tags with metal trim
- Archival inks in Sepia or coffee and Cobalt Blue
- Distress ink in Brown for inking edges
- May Arts Ribbon – is my preferred ribbon
- twine – neutral
- light blue organza with satin edging
- brown organza with satin edging
- cream organza
- light canvas with black stripe
- R163 Old World Map
- SSC1166 Air Travel Perfectly Clear Stamps
- CRW087 Navigateur
- P143 Carte Postale
- SSC1168 Vintage Uppercase Alphabet Perfectly Clear Stamps
- **NOTE the above gears stamp has been retired…Substitute SSC1143 Steampunk Gears Perfectly Clear Stamps
- Mix 70% Isopropyl Alcohol with 15 drops of Copic ink into a .25 oz spritz bottle.
- Add more ink if you want more color and less ink if you want less color.
- The color will lighted as it dries
Filed under: BlogStars, Cling Rubber Stamps, Craft Projects, Embossing, Essentials, Father's Day, Frantage, Good for Guys, Mixed Media, Perfectly Clear Stamps, Rhea Weigand, Rubber Stamps, Tutorial, Website, Wood Stamps | Tagged: blog, blogstars, clear stamp, Clear Stamps, cling rubber, cling stamps, craft, emboss, embossing powder, Frantage, glitter, perfectly clear stamp, Perfectly Clear Stamps, rubber, rubber stamp, Rubber Stamps, stamp, stampendous, stamping, stamps, Wood Stamps, woodmounted stamps | 1 Comment »