- Color the entire leaf with YR23
- Following the sections within the leaf pattern, lightly flick YG95 then shade by flicking YG99
- Following other sections within the leaf pattern, lightly flick YR24 then shade by flicking YR27
For higher contrast you can add more shadows of E07 into the YR27. You can go over the YG99 with a brown or warm gray.
- Randomly air brush YR24, YR, 27 and YG97. Spritz with 97% Isopropyl Alcohol. You will see the colors spread. Let dry.
- I cut a stencil from a die from Fancy Lattice Expandable Pattern Die/Spellbinders.
- I tore a scrap piece of paper and sandwiched it to prevent a complete die cut. I wanted a random pattern for my stencil.
- Lightly air brush the pattern with B97
- Deepen the colors with E07 and YG99
Please feel free to pin this photo! I will be back next week with more fall colors with a very different project.
Filed under: Around the Interwebs, BlogStars, Cling Rubber Stamps, Coloring, House-Mouse Designs®, Mixed Media, Product Focus, Rhea Weigand, Rubber Stamps, Wood Stamps Tagged: | blog, blogstars, card, Card Making, cards, cling rubber, cling stamps, craft, emboss, embossing powder, fall, Frantage, house mouse, House-Mouse Designs®, paper, paper craft, rubber, rubber stamp, Rubber Stamps, stamp, stampendous, stamping, stamps, Wood Stamps, woodmounted stamps