BlogStar Yana Smakula has a warm and welcoming Winter card for us today. She’s used the border pattern from her Vintage Jumbo Cling Santa and created a darling background to send loving wishes on a cold winter day.
Hi everyone! BlogStar Yana Smakula here! Today I have a super easy winter card for you:
- Snowy Short Stacks stamp set (sentiment) and CRSS04 stamp set (banner);
- Versamark Watermark Stamp Pad;
- Stampendous clear embossing powder;
- Cardstock – Coredinations (cream), Dovecraft (white);
- Glitter hearts – Recollections;
- Gems – Dovecraft.
Filed under: BlogStars, Christmas, Cling Rubber Stamps, Embossing, Jumbo Cling Rubber, Perfectly Clear Stamps, Rubber Stamps, Tutorial, Valentine, Winter, Yana Smakula Tagged: | card, Card Making, cards, Christmas, clear stamp, Clear Stamps, cling rubber, cling stamps, emboss, embossing powder, paper, paper craft, Paper Crafts, perfectly clear stamp, Perfectly Clear Stamps, rubber, rubber stamp, Rubber Stamps, stamp, stampendous, stamping, stamps