Hello Stampendous Friends!
It’s Asia here. Today I am taking you for a walk through Ranunculus fields… How romantic, isn’t it? lol :). I have to confess, this stamp is very special to me… It is the very first Stampendous image I ever saw and of course I immediately fell in love with it!
To complete the project you will need:
K&Co patterned papers, Inktense pencils, Cosmic Shimmer Watercolour paints, water brush, Pearl Glimmer Mist, Stickles, cut out napkin flowers, Decopatch glue, Black Archival ink, Victorian Velvet distress ink, black cardstock, selection of flowers, ribbons and gems to embellish, foam pads.
1. Cut out a card blank from the black cardstock (the front dimensions of my card are 5.5″ x 5.5″).
2. Cut a 4″ square and a smaller rectangle panels from the black cardstock.
3. Cut your chosen design papers slightly smaller than the cardstock.
4. Stamp the Ranunculus Field with Archival ink onto the square patterned paper. Stamp it again on a scrap of a matching patterned paper.
5. Colour both images with Inktense pencils and Cosmic Shimmer paints using a water brush. Add detail with Stickles if desired.
6. Distress all paper edges with distress ink.
7. Mount all your DP panels onto cardstock. Machine stitch along the edges for added detail.
8. Fussy cut 3 of the coloured flowers from the scrap paper and mount onto the main square panel with foam pads.
9. Using Decopatch glue add the napkin flowers to the small sentiment panel.
10. When dry, stamp a sentiment with Archival ink.
11. Arrange all elements on the card, add ribbons, flowers and gems to embellish.
12. To finish, spray the flowers gently with Pearl glimmer mist for added sparkle.
I hope you enjoyed this little walk . Until next time!
Filed under: Asia King, BlogStars, Cling Rubber Stamps, Coloring, Craft Projects, Frantage, Product Focus, Rubber Stamps, Tutorial, Wood Stamps Tagged: | blog, card, Card Making, cards, cling rubber, cling stamps, color, craft, flower, Frantage, paper, paper craft, Paper Crafts, rubber, rubber stamp, Rubber Stamps, Spring, stamp, stampendous, stamping, stamps, Wood Stamps, woodmounted stamps